Friday, October 19, 2007

Wanna hear it before it plays? I completely understand. Here is an .mp3 to tide you over until Episode #91 arrives Monday.

This Band is one of my new favorites, especially this song, which I will be playing Monday. I love their sound. It's a band called Black Kids and the song we've got on repeat around the Swords home is called I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you off of their Wizard of Ahhhhs Ep.

Maybe it's just because I love the tone or maybe it's because I'm finally ready to stop teaching others how to dance with their boyfriends. Whatever it is, Black Kids remind me of a time when all anyone had were their big brothers Joy Division records and ten minutes to listen before big brother found out. Totally worth the listen.

Black Kids - I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you (Download)

Black Kids Myspace Page - http://www.myspace.com/blackkidsrock

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Indie-Verse


Music Submission & Song Removal
MP3s and songs played on DDI are for sampling purposes only. Please support these artists by purchasing their music. If you have a complaint regarding a song played, please utilize the form below and request that it be removed. I will endeavor to remove the song as quickly as possible.

Get Heard. For those wanting to submit music to the show, you can email me .mp3's by clicking here,





Download the lastest show
Download the Latest Show
High-Quality MP3»
 
Subscribe to Feed (RSS 2.0) Subscribe in iTunes Download iTunes Subscribe to Feed