Monday, March 03, 2008

Episode #100 Playlist (3.03.2008)

Listen for how you could win a pair of tickets to the Granada Theater for to see either, Jens Lekman, Okkervil River, or Colin Meloy

1.Tokyo Police Club - Be Good (Deastro)
2.The Grateful Dead - Box Of Rain (Dave Moore)
3.YACHT - I Believe In You (Arley McBlain)
4.Van Morrison - Caravan (Granada Theater)
5.Bon Iver - The Wolves (Acts I & II)(Trevor Bissell)
6.Rogue Wave - All You Need Is Love (Beatles Cover)(Rebekah Swords)
7.Joshua Radin - Amy's Song (Ben Roberts)
8.The National - Abel (Dad)
9.Throw Me The Statue - About To Walk (Danny Lutman)
10.Pela - Trouble With River Cities (Chris Fox)
11.Jimmy Eat World - For Me This Is Heaven


buy it at insound!

4 Comments:

Blogger ArleyM said...

Jasien! Thanks for the props, and thanks for the ongoing amazing work you do. Thanks for the song. I have loved that YACHT song since the moment I heard it on your podcast. I have mixtaped it many times.

Monday Monday, so Good to me...

Arley

9:11 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on 100 Jasien! Dallas Does Indie has been one of my weekly staple's in the office for over a year now. Keep on keeping on.

11:41 AM 
Blogger Chris said...

Woo! 100 episodes! Let's get some sham-pag'n or something, and listen to Broken Social Scene and The Flaming Lips until we can't remember which way is up.

Thanks for Pela by the way. It was really ironic, because I had just mentioned they were going on tour on my blog the other day!

2:25 PM 
Blogger sean said...

This morning’s toast to Jasien Swords, thank you for 100 episodes of Dallas Does Indie. Best thing since sliced Radiohead? All the best from me and all my friends who benefit from your expanding my musical lexicon.

9:33 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Indie-Verse


Music Submission & Song Removal
MP3s and songs played on DDI are for sampling purposes only. Please support these artists by purchasing their music. If you have a complaint regarding a song played, please utilize the form below and request that it be removed. I will endeavor to remove the song as quickly as possible.

Get Heard. For those wanting to submit music to the show, you can email me .mp3's by clicking here,





Download the lastest show
Download the Latest Show
High-Quality MP3»
 
Subscribe to Feed (RSS 2.0) Subscribe in iTunes Download iTunes Subscribe to Feed