Monday, January 19, 2009

Episode #121 (01.19.2009)

Featuring White Denim

1.Telekinesis! - Coast Of Carolina
2.White Denim - Sitting
3.The Whitest Boy Alive - Keep A Secret
4.Animal Collective - My Girls
5.Vetiver - Everyday
6.Badly Drawn Boy - I Love N.Y.E.
7.Friendly Fires - I'm Good, I'm Gone (Lykke Li Cover)
8.Hooray For Earth - Take Care
9.Handsome Furs - I'm Confused
10.Deer Tick - Still Crazy After All These Years (Paul Simon Cover)
11.Peter, Bjorn, & John - Nothing To Worry About
12.Mates Of State - California (Phantom Planet Cover)
13.White Denim - Let's Talk About It
14.Grizzly Bear - While You Wait For The Others
15.Flight Of The Conchords - The Most Beautiful Woman (In The Room)



buy it at insound!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Indie-Verse


Music Submission & Song Removal
MP3s and songs played on DDI are for sampling purposes only. Please support these artists by purchasing their music. If you have a complaint regarding a song played, please utilize the form below and request that it be removed. I will endeavor to remove the song as quickly as possible.

Get Heard. For those wanting to submit music to the show, you can email me .mp3's by clicking here,





Download the lastest show
Download the Latest Show
High-Quality MP3»
 
Subscribe to Feed (RSS 2.0) Subscribe in iTunes Download iTunes Subscribe to Feed